| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Floresta in October is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.9 °C (94.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A feeble 10.9mm (0.4in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Floresta October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Floresta, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Floresta: